About Naglaa Sultan, MBA
Naglaa Sultan is a bold and innovative real estate broker. She has over 15 years of combined experience in business and real estate, holding a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Naglaa entered the real estate business after a family transaction evidenced the need for better representation. She envisioned a new kind of real estate brokerage, one that focused on the priorities of the client – not the statistics of the company.
Naglaa’s passion for educating her clients and helping them succeed has earned her loyal customers from all walks of life. Her experience as a successful property investor enables her to project market values, repair costs and returns on investment. Her insights are sought after by home buyers and investors at all price levels.
Naglaa is adept at helping home sellers obtain the best possible price. She provides expert guidance for current market conditions, along with advice for quick sales and strong offers. She helps sellers obtain top dollar per square foot by recommending optimum, cost-effective improvements to enhance home condition and market appeal. Her practical suggestions and sharp eye for the “bottom line” give her clients the advantage in the market.
As Naglaa’s business grew, she continued to expand her industry knowledge in order to provide her clients with the highest level of real estate expertise. Naglaa Sultan’s credentials and education includes:
• Masters of Business Degree, Administration & Management
• Bachelor of Science Degree, Electronics and Communications Engineering
• Graduate, Real Estate Institute (GRI): Certification of comprehensive real estate industry education and professional conduct
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): Certification of advanced professional training and outstanding achievement in residential real estate
• Broker Price Opinion Resource certified (BPOR): Completion of specialized education for determining accurate home values
• Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE): Completion of specialized training for helping distressed home sellers, including short sales and foreclosures
• Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS): Completion of specialized education for streamlined short sales
• Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS): Completion of specialized training for real estate investments, including strategies and returns-on-investment analysis
• e-Pro: Completion of specialized education for real estate technology applications
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS ©: Professional association for agents and brokers with emphasis on the Code of Ethics and best industry practices.
Naglaa’s client-centered business practice earned her the distinctive Five Star Agent Award in 2014. The Five Star professional award program is the largest and most widely-published real estate award program in North America. Real estate professionals are measured using an objective, in-depth research methodology with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Naglaa Sultan's Current Listings
No properties were found matching your criteria.